Professor David Bergman
: School Of Physics And Astronomy
FACULTY OF EXACT SCIENCES
Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv, Israel
Shenkar - Physics building, room 311
No information available.
- Hebrew University in Jerusalem;
BSc in Physics 1962;
MSc in Physics 1964. Thesis title: Radiative capture of medium energy nucleons by nuclei; Thesis supervisor: Gideon Rekhavi, 1959-1964
- Weizmann Institure of Science in Rehovot;
PhD in Physics 1968.
Thesis title: Non-equilibrium states in large systems:
1. Statistical mechanics of local equilibrium.
2. Supercurrents in a condensed Boson gas; Supervisors: Amnon Katz, John M. Blatt., 1964-1967
- Post-doctoral studies at UCSD in La Jolla, CA. Collaboration was mostly with Isadore Rudnick of UCLA., 1967-1969
- Faculty member of School of Physics & Astronomy of Tel Aviv University: 1969 Lecturer; 1972 Senior Lecturer; 1974 Associate Professor; 1981 Full Professor; 2002 Joseph and Rebecca Meyerhoff Chair in Solid State Theory and Thermodynamics., 1969-present
Back to top