Publications & Work in progress
6. Aeyal M. Gross, Human Rights in the Supreme Court, First Judgements 123-128 (Daphne Barak-Erez ed., Hakibutz Hamueachd 1999) [Hebrew].
7. Aeyal M. Gross, Kristen Walker & Yishai Blank, Liberalizing Markets and Sexuality,
American Society of International Law, Proceedings of the 93rd Annual Meeting 222-224 (1999).
9. Aeyal M. Gross, Democracy, Ethnicity and Constitutionalism in Israel: Between the "Jewish State" and the "Democratic State", 2 Israeli Sociology 647-673 (2000) [Hebrew].
10. Aeyal M. Gross, The Israeli Constitution: A Tool for Distributive Justice, or A Tool Which Prevents It?, Distributive Justice in Israel 79-96 (Menachem Mautner ed., Ramot 2000) [Hebrew].
13. Aeyal M. Gross, Challenges to Compulsory Heterosexuality: Recognition and Non-Recognition of Same-Sex Couples in Israeli Law, Legal Recognition of Same-Sex Partnerships: A Study of National, European and International Law 391-414 (Robert Wintemute & Mads Andenas eds., Hart Publishing 2001).
15. Aeyal M. Gross, Between the Homosocial and the Homoerotic: Gays/Military in Comparative and International Law - A Summary, Hague Yearbook of International Law 2000, 86-91 (2001).
Revised and updated version published as: Illegality of the Occupation Regime: The Fabric of Law in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, Anatomy of Israeli Rule in the Occupied Palestinian Territories (Adi Ophir, Michal Givoni & Sari Hanafi eds., Zone Books 2009).
30. Aeyal Gross & Orna Ben-Naftali, The Second Intifada, Crimes of War 2.0 (Roy Gutman, David Rieff & Anthony Dworkin eds., Expanded Second Edition 2007).
41. Aeyal Gross, The Burden of Conjugality, Diversity and European Human Rights 265-292 (Eva Brems ed., Cambridge University Press 2013).
44. Aeyal Gross, Global Values and Local Realities: The Case of Israeli Constitutional Law, An Inquiry Into the Existence of Global Values- Through The Lens of Comparative Constitutional Law (Dennis Davis, Alan Richter & Cheryl Saunders eds., Hart Publishing) [Forthcoming 2014].
45. Aeyal Gross, The Right to Health in Israel Between Solidarity and Neo-liberalism, The Right To Health At The Public/Private Divide: A Global Comparative Study (Colleen Flood & Aeyal Gross eds., Cambridge University Press) [Forthcoming 2014].
Colleen Flood & Aeyal Gross eds., The Right To Health At The Public/Private Divide: A Global Comparative Study (Cambridge University Press) [Forthcoming 2014].
5. Aeyal M. Gross, A Decade to the National Health Insurance Law, 1995-2005 edited by Gabi Ben-Nun & Gur Ofer, 146 Harefua 396-397 (2007) [Hebrew].